TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· O2->CO2 Converter
2,702 Posts
Welcome!

One of the guidlines that we follow here is that the creating of duplicate threads is frowned upon and using the search before posting a new thread is encouraged.

You can find lots of helpful information and some suggestions in this recent thread discussing this topic:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=352343&highlight=long+distance

Good luck with that class action suit! Gotta keep the lawyers rich, right? :rolleyes:

· O2->CO2 Converter
2,702 Posts
Atomike said:
Let's lay it on the table: have you HAD college level Econ 101, or are you blowing smoke?
Perhaps you can lead off by enlightening the rest of us as to what the hell that has to do with the price of tea in China?

Then you can follow that up with explaining the logic behind the giant leap from a company that Tivo has no control over making a change that affects an extremely small portion of Tivo subscribers to a "downward spiral" that signifies the end of Tivo as we know it?

I'll wager you can't do both without in a post that's free of personal attacks.

· O2->CO2 Converter
2,702 Posts
richsadams said:
Well put. :up: Seems Atomike's another candidate for the Ignore List where he can meet many others with equally low self-esteem and insecurities. ;)
Think of all the cheap entertainment you're mising out on with that ignore list, though! ;)

· O2->CO2 Converter
2,702 Posts
SNJpage1 said:
Do you have a cell phone that works in your house? There is now an adapter cradle that allows you to connect your regular phones to the cell phone for making calls.
Hey man, why don't you actually take that content somewhere else. We're trying to have a capmfire, make s'mores and sing Kum-Ba-Yah here, we don't have room for your pesky content at this time. ;)

I'd like to say that I don't fire the first shot and treat people how they treat me, but I'm sure sometimes I'm a little quick on the draw (and even then I usually figure that out and try to make the peace). The few times I have added added the truly annoying to my ignore list, curiosity usually gets the better of me ("What did that dummy say now") and they come back off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.