TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After upgrading to Hydra my Mini v2 has a blank "On TV Today". It shows up fine on my Bolt. I bought a Vox mini and it had the same issue. The Vox mini will also reset sometimes when I select "On TV Today". Most of the other options in "What to Watch" shows up fine. Spent 2 hours with tech support and they couldn't figure it out. I downgraded my Bolt and Mini v2 and it shows up fine on both devices but it was still a no go on the Vox mini. I am a day away from returning the Vox mini and sticking with the older OS. Any ideas?

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
After upgrading to Hydra my Mini v2 has a blank "On TV Today". It shows up fine on my Bolt. I bought a Vox mini and it had the same issue. The Vox mini will also reset sometimes when I select "On TV Today". Most of the other options in "What to Watch" shows up fine. Spent 2 hours with tech support and they couldn't figure it out. I downgraded my Bolt and Mini v2 and it shows up fine on both devices but it was still a no go on the Vox mini. I am a day away from returning the Vox mini and sticking with the older OS. Any ideas?
Just want to say that my Mini VOX is also blank. Its Roamio OTA host is ok. The v2 Mini on the same network line is ok also.

My Mini VOX still does not work with Voice. It never has.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just want to say that my Mini VOX is also blank. Its Roamio OTA host is ok. The v2 Mini on the same network line is ok also.

My Mini VOX still does not work with Voice. It never has.
I called support and they pushed an update to get Voice working on the Vox mini. Voice did not work out of the box. My host Bolt+ is ok also. At least I am not the only one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.