TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I hope I can get some ideas about my problem.

Just today around 9:30 pm, my TiVo started to reboot about ever 10 to 15 minutes.
My TiVo is a ATT model #130 and its I think about 4 years old. I purchased it already upgraded with a bigger harddrive out of the box, so I never opened it. It has 197 hours.
I never really had any issues with it. I was doing about 10 TiVo ToGo transfers this afternoon, with the last one getting interupted, then the Tivo Desktop froze up on my computer a couple of times. No idea if that is related. I never got the last transfer to finish, Tivo Destop was still running on my computer I believe when I noticed the first bootup. So I closed it, still kept rebooting.

I noticed when I went into settings that the very last entry, it says Guide View Cache has the time of 9:30 listed, just when I noticed the first reboot.

As status right under it it says running since... and then it shows the time of the last reboot.
I don't really know what that means though.

I am running version 7.2.1-oth-01-2-130

Any ideas what I can do to make it stop rebooting?
I would appreciate any help. I am really hoping its not dying on me.

Help :(

Anna-Maria

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.