TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
So unless someone specifically says "SOME," you understand it to mean "ALL"? Got it. Excellent reading comprehension skills there, bud.
Excellent grammar on yours.. Your Post clearly leads that all users using TE4 are seeing this.. When there has been a confirmed 3

This would make more sense

Here are the facts: Several (Three so far) owners running TE4 (Hydra) are seeing streaming pre-roll video ads that TiVo is inserting before they begin playback of their regular TV recordings.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
The silence from TiVo_Ted is deafening.

Can you say "duck and cover"?;)

FWIW, I am on TE3 and intend to stay there indefinitely or until forced to change. When/if these ads are foisted on me, I will be very displeased--but not enough to junk my Roamio Pro and Mini. HOWEVER, I imagine that will be the last of my TiVo purchases of any kind. Leave it to Rovi management to make Comcast's newest device lineup look more and more attractive. There will always be trade-offs, but I guess cloud DVR is in my future.:(
He hasn't been online for almost 2 weeks here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.