TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
My Roamio upgrade went fine. Signed up at 9 am, connected to TiVo HQ about 9:30 am, spent maybe 10 minutes downloading, then reboot. The actual install only took 6 or 7 minutes.

One of my Mini's isn't doing so well...I've connected to TiVo HQ, it seemed to download something...I've restarted. It seemed to install something (clue was a new looking screen). Now after rebooting it gets stuck in a loop...black screen...old UI screen. I've connected to TiVo HQ again, I've restarted it 3 times...nothing. BTW, this is a Gen 1 Mini.

I'll keep checking back here for hints and ideas. Right now the Mini has been unplugged for about 20 minutes...I'm going to plug it in again and cross my fingers...
Took my mini a while to pick it up also. I rebooted it once after my Roamio got the install and it didn't upgrade. Played around on the Roamio for about an hour and then went back to the Mini and rebooted it again and it started the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
How did you do that? I never knew about that one.

The skip down the days is very fast, BTW. And you can hold it down to scroll through the days.
If you were in the To Do List, the skip ahead button would move you right to the bottom. In fact I think it did that on every screen in the old UI, One Pass Manager, History, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Looks like Clear and Delete Everything is non functional in Hydra, if you click it it just hangs and does not prompt you to acknowledge, etc. Same with Clear Guide Data/To Do List and Clear Thumbs/Suggestions. I also posted this in another thread but copying here for reference.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Give the box a hard reboot and try it in the all shows on a folder name, I haven't tried the final build as I am vacation, will check when I get home or time to try the sling access?
Sorry, to clarify I didn't mean clearing and deleting a folder full of shows, I meant clearing and deleting the whole TiVo, a setting under Help and Reset Box. All of the resets appear inactive now except rerun guided setup.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
What’s kind of funny is TiVo is running an ad for Netflix and this show but they don’t even have it properly indexed! Under season 1 only the first episode is listed and all other episodes have no season or number associated with them. If they can’t get it right for an ad it makes me less hopeful they will fix it for other shows and this issue of bad data will persist.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
I would expect TiVo to see that I don't have Netflix (or iHeartRadio) checked and not put that gold star on my TiVo Central list. But that would be expecting way too much.
I think part of the advertising idea for Altered Carbon or any other streaming service show on TiVo that gets gold starred is to get you to subscribe.

1 - 12 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.