TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 19 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Ok here is the skinny only have the bolt updated.
Cannot see any other TiVo devices on my network. can now see the other Tivos Can stream to Bolt.
Not able to downgrade
and not able to Transfer videos. that's a problem.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well I can see my Other Tivos... would like to transfer shows as its way easier to watch that way...But at the end of the day I can still stream it so its not all that bad...

Over all my first impressions are very favourable. Like the zippiness of the update. but where is the downgrade app that was supposed to be there.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I've noticed that my settings are set to show recordings by date, but each individual recording set shows it by season. What's the purpose of setting it in the settings menu by date if it doesn't stick. I have to manually check each recording to set by date instead of season. It seems to stick once I've checked it manually but don't feel like having to do that for ever season of shows I have.
New interface may mean default settings till you tweak it to your standards....

·
Registered
777 Posts
What is the workaround for the lack of a back button on the remote? I've been trying to find that all afternoon. I have 2 gen 1 minis attached to two different Roamios. One of them is for my 83 year old MiL, so I'm worried that she won't be able to handle any complex workarounds.
What do you mean lack of a back button? My back button works fine.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I notice that information regarding resolution Such as 720i etc is not being displayed in the guide or more information. My Tv does 4k but I do like to know the native resolution of the current show I am watching if at all possible.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just a general question....if I go to

What to Watch > Sports

Why do the World Series and Sunday Night Football NOT show up as choices at this moment, as they are Prime Time headline events happening right now? Instead it immediately shows me a sporting event happening three days from now, then an NBA game for tomorrow?
The engineers don't like those sports

·
Registered
777 Posts
Funny thing here.. I can transfer shows from My Hydra enabled Bolt to my non Hydra Cogeco Cable Tivo (arris) no issue but not the other way around unless I go to the online interface.

1 - 19 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.