TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Not on mine, if you search "Berlin Station" does it return Epix links, just like Netflix links?

EDIT: Nevermind, My Old UI does now also, must have been a 20.7.4 added feature.
Not sure when they linked it up since I don't search for epix much not have any Series I watch on it. I know the app has been there a while but not sure when the link capability was added.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Surprisingly you can't thumb up/down a show you're watching. You'd think that wouldn't be something they'd omit.
Given how much they have neutered suggestions other than recording them (no lists, no management of thumbs), I'm even surprised they still support thumbs at all.

Basically, that is two buttons they could give back on the remote and few would miss them.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
We have 2 Roamios so I put all our minis on the one we did not upgrade to Hydra.

The one mini I wanted to upgrade would not do so automatically and (after several minutes of black screen) returned an invalid URL error. I got it working by putting it on the "early access" list, waiting about 20 minutes or so, and then was able to download Hydra as part of a forced connection.
I put all my TiVo's on the list. A bolt and two minis just to make sure.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
So, to use the right arrow, how to you get the channels you want on the other tuners?
Watching football, I'd like to be able to switch between RedZone & the games on CBS & Fox.
-without having to record-

Nevermind, found out that I can select a tuner, and then change it... it was not intuitive when all tuners were showing the same thing.
Yeah. That part hasn't changed. They were all in the same because of the reboot.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
If you don't like the guide try this. Start with the arrow up, then up and down will scroll through the channels able to see ahead by using right arrow.

After pressing up, you can also enter a channel number and jump to it, not changing channel but jumping ahead in the guide. Looks like a live guide work around. I like this better than grid.
If you like that better, it just means you have a solid hatred of the guide. That is nothing like the live guide.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.