TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1099 Posts

·
Registered
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On this the eve of the TiVo Hydra/Gen4 User Interface, I thought that it might make sense to establish a separate thread where users' reviews and comments on the new UI could be consolidated. Feel free to use this thread for that purpose.

Given the breath of the topic, I separately have put up a TiVo VOX/voice remote control reviews and comments thread (under the TiVo Coffeehouse - TiVo Discussion sub-forum) and a TiVo Mini VOX/4K reviews and comments thread (under the TiVo Mini sub-forum), to try to make it easier for people to find what they might be looking for. Feel free to use those threads as well.

Exciting times!

·
tabasco rules
16,146 Posts
We start migrating the website at midnight PDT. I didn't want to post the link yet, because I think there will be a short period where it's live, but not fully working. I would guess it will be ready by 3am Pacific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
My quicktake....

1st couple minutes it looks like a soso-cableCo STB system upgrade

after a few minutes and bouncing through menus -- I must say its sharp clean and very modern! I like it. Lets see how it goes over the next few days!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Ok here is the skinny only have the bolt updated.
Cannot see any other TiVo devices on my network. can now see the other Tivos Can stream to Bolt.
Not able to downgrade
and not able to Transfer videos. that's a problem.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well I can see my Other Tivos... would like to transfer shows as its way easier to watch that way...But at the end of the day I can still stream it so its not all that bad...

Over all my first impressions are very favourable. Like the zippiness of the update. but where is the downgrade app that was supposed to be there.

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.