TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a Tivo Humax Series2 tivo and I just moved out of my apartment into a house. When I hooked up the TiVo it would begin its normal powerup cycle. about 3-4 minutes into the powerup the "powering up" screen will disappear and the green light on the box will go away and I go to listen to the Tivo and i hear that it is still running. The A/V cords are good and I dont know if this is the problem but im not sure if i am using the same AC adapter power cord that came with the Tivo, but it fits in the slot properly. can anybody tell me whats wrong?

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
mossvikes88 said:
Hi I have a Tivo Humax Series2 tivo and I just moved out of my apartment into a house. When I hooked up the TiVo it would begin its normal powerup cycle. about 3-4 minutes into the powerup the "powering up" screen will disappear and the green light on the box will go away and I go to listen to the Tivo and i hear that it is still running. The A/V cords are good and I dont know if this is the problem but im not sure if i am using the same AC adapter power cord that came with the Tivo, but it fits in the slot properly. can anybody tell me whats wrong?
What model ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.