TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I've been searching high and low for the answer to my question, but I came up with nothing. So I apologize if the answer is somewhere out there, but I could use some guidance from the community experts.

I have 2 DirectTivos that have been modified to allow HMO. I've moved and am now considering upgrading to the new HD Tivo using Comcast's service - it's quite inexpensive.

I hear rumor that the ondemand Comcast features will not work. Is this true? Are there any other shortcomings I should be aware of before I make that leap? Aside from the HMO feature that won't be available until November...

Looking forward to your response.

- Joey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your feedback. I think I've decided to to ahead with the purchase of the HD Tivo. I really want the OnDemand features too, so I think I shall split the cable line and have one go to the Tivo and the other to a cable box on a separate tv input for when I absolutely have to have the OnDemand service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.