TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nowhere Man...
4,506 Posts
mikesown said:
Still, Vanns has free (ground) shipping; probably faster than the "Super Saver" shipping Amazon offers. So, it's still $8 cheaper.
Thanks for pointing that out. Amazon interestingly shows shipping costs in the shipping policies if ordering from vanns.com. But if you put it in your cart, indeed shipping is free.

And now Amazon's price is up to ~$280 and I saw that change over about 9 minutes...and the Vanns deal doesn't seem to appear on amazon. Wow.

Like someone else said, I'll wait for the $199 sweet spot. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The discounts we offer for items on our web site do vary from time
to time. I've checked your order, and found that we now offer a
greater discount on "TiVo TCD652160 HD Digital Video Recorder" than
at the time you placed your order.

Since your purchase was so recent, I have requested a refund of
$5.89 to your credit card. This amount reflects the difference
between the price you were charged and the discounted price. The
refund should be processed in the next few days and will appear as a
credit on your next billing statement.

You may view returns and refunds by clicking the "Your Account" link
at the top of our web site, then clicking "Go!" next to "open and
recently shipped orders." Completed refunds will appear at the
bottom of an individual order's summary page.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com--we hope you will visit us
again soon.

If you paid $267.99 or $265.88 you need to get a credit in the difference before 30 days.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you are tracking amazon prices, then you missed the cheapest one. On Sunday morning of this week the Tivo HD was down to $249.99, there's a site that will email you when the price drops. I forget what site it was but do a google. Maybe wait until it drops down to $249.99 if you want the cheapest price. :p

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
moolman said:
If you are tracking amazon prices, then you missed the cheapest one. On Sunday morning of this week the Tivo HD was down to $249.99, there's a site that will email you when the price drops. I forget what site it was but do a google. Maybe wait until it drops down to $249.99 if you want the cheapest price. :p
I haven't been able to confirm the $249.99 price existed. Was this directly from Amazon? Do you have a link or copy of the page?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.