TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this and picked another one up. Not sure if it is a system error on their part or not, but all i know is that i just picked one of these bad boys up for $281 after tax. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
If your CC chooses to accept the $40 off $199 coupon that is floating around you will get the box for $218, which is what I just paid for mine earlier today.

·
Lord of Darkness
1,554 Posts
LOL!

Get one for $218.99 here:

TivoHD $218.99

Read the Thread and enjoy the TivoHD.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got one too. Bought $40.00 off $199 and up coupon off of Ebay last night for $2.84, so, basically got 5 year protection plan for free. Tivo HD, 5 year replacement protection plan, $311.00 total.

Thank everyone for this forum.

·
Tivo Pony =)!
90 Posts
Wow, and I just bought 2, only got one with my $40 off initially. Time to go get these suckers price-adjusted :)! I'll see if I can get them to apply a $40 off to the second one too ;).

·
UHD Addict
23,977 Posts
I just picked one up for $244. I had a $15 off coupon. I guess I should have tried the $40. But still it's agreat deal. My last Series 3 was around $536 grand total. The TiVoHD was only $256 for the grand total. Now I just need to put this 750GB drive in it. Hopefully the MFSLive that can expand the TiVoHD drive will be ready soon.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I guess the CC online discount lasted only one day. :(

Did anybody notice if the in-store CC price was also discounted yesterday?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Mahty said:
I guess the CC online discount lasted only one day. :(

Did anybody notice if the in-store CC price was also discounted yesterday?
yes, it was $258 in store just ike online. that sucks they only had it for 1-2 days, don't they usually put items on sale for a week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went in to CC today to get a partial rebate, since I bought my tivoHD last week... The sale was over, but the manager was busy and told the cashier to just pricematch $50 off... bonus!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I got mine at CC last Friday. Only two left at the store when I got it. Went back on Tuesday and got it PM'ed. Easy $41 back on my pocket. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts