TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aahh! I was looking at the listing under the rewards section. Good face picture, anyone know if the back side is white or black?

·
Large Member
1,132 Posts
It's a legitimate question - I ordered a red one a while back...they sent a standard remote iwth a chintzy red sticker to put on the front....

(it wasn't a "glo" though)

Jim

·
Banned
4,869 Posts
jmace57 said:
It's a legitimate question - I ordered a red one a while back...they sent a standard remote iwth a chintzy red sticker to put on the front....

(it wasn't a "glo" though)

Jim
You wanted one like this?

and got a regular one with a cheap skin?
Was it from tivo or someplace else?

·
Registered
431 Posts
The White Glo remote is nice plus it has a learning IR function for obscure remote codes such as mine

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hopefully they will show up on ebay soon. I would like one of the glossy remotes and it would make it easier to find in my mess of a coffee table. LOL

·
w00tever
7,143 Posts
Beantownbeanie said:
Hopefully they will show up on ebay soon. I would like one of the glossy remotes and it would make it easier to find in my mess of a coffee table. LOL
Yeah, no kidding. I have a black leather couch, black bean bag, black footstools etc. I'd love a white remote!!

·
Advanced TiVoOligan
1,446 Posts
Mighty handsome!
Will they work with ALL TiVos or just the HD3s?
Is the font as large as it looks or is it enhanced for on-screen viewing?

·
Registered
515 Posts
megory said:
Mighty handsome!
Will they work with ALL TiVos or just the HD3s?
Is the font as large as it looks or is it enhanced for on-screen viewing?
My Series 3 black glo remote works on my series2 so I don't see why it wouldn't.

·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ajayabb said:
The White Glo remote is nice plus it has a learning IR function for obscure remote codes such as mine
The Glo remotes can be programmed to turn on up to three devices when you press the power button. ;)

Any other pictures??

·
Astute User
17,877 Posts
The Glo will operate any Peanut controlled TiVo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts