TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
double_d said:
I have had very good luck with transfering shows using the tivo decode manager, read a little about it on my site and let me know how it works for you.

D
This is a great app and I don't think it gets any easier than this if you're trying to download TiVo programs to your Mac. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
macejean said:
This is a great app and I don't think it gets any easier than this if you're trying to download TiVo programs to your Mac. Thanks for the link!
You should be aware that after the Fall update, the Tivo Decode Manager appears to be broken, along with some other apps. See the other posts in this forum about problems after the Fall update.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so I'm probably going to get the new Nano with video....am I going to be able to put my tivo transfers on it? (I have a macbook and I use the tivo toast software).

If not is there another video player that will work? like the creative zen 16gb?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.