TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Frustrated TiVoHD'er
118 Posts
DVReveler said:
I'm running Vista. I had to turn off User Access Control to install TDN. It seems to run fine with UAC off. If I turn it back on TDN no longer works. Any way around this?
I can't even get it to run, even WITH turning off UAC. It keeps returning .NET Framework errors.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have TiVo Desktop, it won't transcode my divx videos, well it will transcode a couple of my videos, but most of them it won't touch. Even though I purchased the full version, or whatever, Pro, I dunno. So I was watching an episode of Systm on my tivo and they were talking about tversity, and I was really interested, so I went to their website. They don't support tivo, but I found a link talking about tivo.net, so I downloaded that. Now my tivo desktop is fraked up, and my tivo doesn't want to talk to my computer anymore. Now what? I'm gonna reboot now.

I really wish someone could help me make tivo.net do something that my tivo will recognize and use. If you could email me, that would be nice. But if that's too much work, eh, whatever. I'll eventually check on this thread. Oh yeah, my email is [email protected], so, ok then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.