TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Encountered a weired bug last night which I think is more likely to be Tivo than Galleon.

Navigated to the Gallon Server and down into a folder, selected a show to transfer. At the "Start Playing or Continue Browsing" prompt selected continue browsing.

Then from the folder listing did left arrow twice to get back to Now Playing except I got back to "Tivo Central". Then when I went into Now Playing I got the listing of the Galleon Server's top directory instead of Now Playing on the Tivo. Pressed Tivo Button and then went Back to Now Playing, still the Galleon Directory. Went to Pick programs to record and then back, still Galleon.

What was raelly strange was that my other 2 Tivo's showed up and the end of the Galleon listing. So I went to browse one of those, hit the Tivo button and then went back to Now Playing for the forth time and finally got a listing of the Tivo's contents rather than the Galleon Folder!

Anyone else seen anything like this?

Leon this sounds like a Tivo bug to me, do you concur?

·
Astute User
17,877 Posts
I get the same thing.
I think if you go to Live TV, then back to NP, it will go back to the normal NPL.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
petew said:
Encountered a weired bug last night which I think is more likely to be Tivo than Galleon.

Navigated to the Gallon Server and down into a folder, selected a show to transfer. At the "Start Playing or Continue Browsing" prompt selected continue browsing.

Then from the folder listing did left arrow twice to get back to Now Playing except I got back to "Tivo Central". Then when I went into Now Playing I got the listing of the Galleon Server's top directory instead of Now Playing on the Tivo. Pressed Tivo Button and then went Back to Now Playing, still the Galleon Directory. Went to Pick programs to record and then back, still Galleon.

What was raelly strange was that my other 2 Tivo's showed up and the end of the Galleon listing. So I went to browse one of those, hit the Tivo button and then went back to Now Playing for the forth time and finally got a listing of the Tivo's contents rather than the Galleon Folder!

Anyone else seen anything like this?

Leon this sounds like a Tivo bug to me, do you concur?
This seems to only appear if you have grouping enabled. I still need to do more debugging to try and figure out who is to blame.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts