TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TIVO Bolt vox 1TB. I live in Santa Clarita, CA 91350. My cable provider is Spectrum. I’m not sure why, but some of the TV stations on my TIVO don't match the channel I’m on. For example, MSNBC is on channel 61, but the description for the channel is a sports channel. It’s possible that when I set up my TIVO last Year I didn't set it up for the right area. How do I fix it now?

· Registered
215 Posts
I would first look in system information and see what zip and cable system your tivo is configured for. Then run guided setup again to select the correct zip/system or a nearby zip if you want to try a different channel definition.

· Registered
28 Posts
I am having the same trouble but it doesn’t seem to be a zip code issue. My Bolt says certain channels are Starz on the list when they actually are Epix movies. Comcast says its ok on their end evidenced by my Roku’s xfinity app showing all the correct channels. They said to write tivo about the issue and they will correct. Any comments before I do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
7,682 Posts
I am having the same trouble but it doesn't seem to be a zip code issue. My Bolt says certain channels are Starz on the list when they actually are Epix movies. Comcast says its ok on their end evidenced by my Roku's xfinity app showing all the correct channels. They said to write tivo about the issue and they will correct. Any comments before I do that?
Submit a lineup report to TiVo.

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.