TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I know Zatz reported that a Tivo app for AppleTv was in the works. According to the article "The apps are scheduled for a Q2/Q3 launch, with the Android-powered Fire TV client hitting first and Apple TV bringing up the rear."

Has anyone seen this or have any updates on it?

·
Registered
777 Posts
This gets asked several times a week.
An it's vapor wear at this point.
Actually vapourware is when the time frame comes and goes. Since they have not actually passed the time frame it's not vapourware yet. And since they demonstrated a working version, I doubt it's going to be vapourware.

·
Registered
620 Posts
They said the fall and we are Geri g to winter. An they haven’t even announced a beta test of the apps as they said they would.
I hope they will have the app’s or least gives us more solid time line and beta testing.

·
Super Moderator
59,388 Posts
I just got an Apple TV. If they could add a decent Apple TV app for TiVo I wouldn’t need to use my Mini at all.

But given TiVo's track record with apps it'll either never happen at all, or if it does it'll suck so bad no one will use it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.