TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have TWC in central new york. I currently have one S2 Tivo box and a SA8300HD from the cable company. I want to swap the cable co's dvr for the HD Tivo. Anyone here using the Series3 or TivoHD with TWC in Syracuse or Utica, NY? I am concerned about the SDV situation and am wondering just how many channels I stand to lose in the future.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have two S3's in Rochester, NY and like them a lot compared to the 8300HD that I too had for awhile. You do miss a lot of channels, most don't interest me but some do. I'm sure it will grow but if you have been reading the news on SDV it appears that TiVo and CableCo's are close to a solution to retro fit our boxes. They are obviously very aware of this issue and I believe want to solve.

·
TiVoBlog.com
130 Posts
cjhrph said:
I have TWC in central new york. I currently have one S2 Tivo box and a SA8300HD from the cable company. I want to swap the cable co's dvr for the HD Tivo. Anyone here using the Series3 or TivoHD with TWC in Syracuse or Utica, NY? I am concerned about the SDV situation and am wondering just how many channels I stand to lose in the future.
I have a S3 in the Utica area. Currently I am not able to get AE HD, ESPN2HD and all of the VOD/PPV content.

hope that helps..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.