TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Netgear MA111 wireless USB adapter for $10, but darn it is a v2 and wont work for wireless networking. Should I ditch it, or is it possible Tivo will do an update to support the v2 adapter ? Thanx in advance.:confused:

· Registered
19 Posts
always possible that TiVo will release additional drivers for other Nics. At the very least it's a good idea to keep USB NICS around for computer troubleshooting and what not, and if you got it for $10 what can it hurt.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also got an older Netgear MA101 and got my Tivo to work on my home wireless network with TivoToGo, no problem.

guess I'll hang on to the newer Netgear MA111 just in case they support it later.

thanx.

· Registered
1 Posts
The same thing happened to me. If it has been opened, you can take it to Staples for store credit. If it has not been opened, either Staples OR Best Buy will let you exchange it (for a limited time...they have the policy b/c of Xmas gifts). At Staples it is worth 29.95 in store credit. At Best Buy, it's 59.95...but MUST be unopened.
HTH! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.