TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be very confusing for you readers so I'll do my best to keep it understandable. So I have a 40hour tivo series 2 box. I record things. (Lots of season passes). I get to a point where the Tivo says "If you record this, we will not record this". The only thing is, I know that I will delete the first show recording before the other show thats going to be recorded. But tivo still removes it like I will never delete anything! So my question is, is there a way you can set tivo to "Record this next show if I delete some shows off of my drive". I just dont want to manually have to transfer my files to my computer, then go back to the tivo, find the episode/movie it cancelled and then set it to record again. Hope you get it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok let me get this straight. So, if I set ALL of my tivo recordings to "keep until space needed" I can say "record 1000 shows" and it will, but it will just automatically delete the ones in the way of space? And that way it wont say "Will record this but not this:" and instead it will say "Will record this, but this may be deleted". Am I correct?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.