TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to missing program info (like not showing SNL on the Guide last night, just a blank space), the schedule on my Bolt ends after this coming Friday--no program info, nothing on the to-do list. I've connected and rebooted (and called tech support, who said they will get back to me). Any ideas? It appears my Series2 is unaffected (at least, based on the to-do list).

Thanks in advance,

Adam

·
Ragonk
245 Posts
Had that issue with my bolt and Tech Support suggested I do an clear and delete, which happened in about an hour. I had the same issue with my Premiere XL4 and after about 5 days of it clearing and deleting I called tech support and after a couple of attempts they suggested an kickstart code that fixed it.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,395 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Had that issue with my bolt and Tech Support suggested I do an clear and delete, which happened in about an hour. I had the same issue with my Premiere XL4 and after about 5 days of it clearing and deleting I called tech support and after a couple of attempts they suggested an kickstart code that fixed it.
Did you loose your existing recordings? What kickstart code did they give you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.