TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Just looked all over my usual places and no sign of when season 3 will be out. But I bet it is before season 4 premiers and I think that is in the fall. If you have cable it shows up "on demand" a lot.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Best show on TV, hands down. Shame on HBO for dragging their feet so long releasing the DVD's. But thanks for the 4th season :)

·
Reed & Juliet's CPA
10,158 Posts
Looks like HBO Zone is finishing up Season 3... and will start from the beginning (S01E01 - The Target) on February 9th.

Didn't realize that the first 2 seasons were already out on DVD. I am a bit behind on watching DVDs... so I wonder if the extras are worth it or not.

Thanks,

Jeff

PS - Just thought about this... what season/episode was it that had the infamous f**k dialogue between McNulty and Bunk?

·
All better
17,348 Posts
funbox said:
Best show on TV, hands down. Shame on HBO for dragging their feet so long releasing the DVD's. But thanks for the 4th season :)
I gotta disagree. Best drama ever!!!!!

·
All better
17,348 Posts
cheerdude said:
PS - Just thought about this... what season/episode was it that had the infamous f**k dialogue between McNulty and Bunk?
It is season 1

·
Registered
58 Posts
mwhip said:
I gotta disagree. Best drama ever!!!!!
I love AD in a very unhealthy, cousin-loving way, but as good as it is, The Wire is a Godfatheresque masterpiece. Its on par with most great novels and films and is probably more pertinent and educational than many, many sociology classes across the country.

·
All better
17,348 Posts
funbox said:
I love AD in a very unhealthy, cousin-loving way, but as good as it is, The Wire is a Godfatheresque masterpiece. Its on par with most great novels and films and is probably more pertinent and educational than many, many sociology classes across the country.
That is why I said best drama ever. No question AD is the best comedy ever.

·
Registered
58 Posts
mwhip said:
That is why I said best drama ever. No question AD is the best comedy ever.
Push comes to shove, The Wire is a better show.

·
All better
17,348 Posts
funbox said:
Push comes to shove, The Wire is a better show.
If I tried to figure that out I would go nuts. That is why I have to separate them.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mabes said:
When is season 4 premiering? And will it finally be in HD?
Fall of this year, Sept. or Oct. No word on HD.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just finished watching season 3 via netflix. Awesome season. Lots of unexpected twists and turns in the plot lines.

Now the next question: Does anyone know when Season 3 4 will be released on DVD?

Just finished Season 2 3 and need my fix :D

·
All better
17,348 Posts
markymark_ctown said:
Just finished watching season 3 via netflix. Awesome season. Lots of unexpected twists and turns in the plot lines.

Now the next question: Does anyone know when Season 3 4 will be released on DVD?

Just finished Season 2 3 and need my fix :D
Probably not until the next season starts which could be until sometime in 2008. Your best bet might be bit torrent.

·
Ex-Smoker
7,583 Posts
I'm a third of the way through season 3, for the 2nd time. Very interesting watching the dynamic between Stringer and Avon knowing what happens.

What is the f*** dialogue in season 1, I just finished that a couple of weeks ago but it doesn't ring a bell.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
It's starting to show on BET next week. I'm not sure how many seasons they have the rights to. Airs nightly at 9pm and again later on if you have conflicts. With commercials it runs 1:30.

Oh - and yes, they'll be edited.

·
NF2 Guy
3,170 Posts
I find rewatching the seasons beneficial, some things make more sense when you know the outcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts