TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,947 Posts
Compelling case -- beautifully handled and edited -- I think (not sure) the guy's innocent...

·
Banned
4,947 Posts
JohnJr said:
I'm watching it. Lots of things I want to google when it is over.

I watch a bunch of true crime stuff, but this one is good as it is "live." Kind of like "The First 48."

-John
At this point, do you think he's guilty or innocent?

·
Banned
4,947 Posts
bruab said:
I recorded about 6 episodes and I can't make heads or tails of them. They're 50 minutes long and they show 2 back to back, but half of the epsiodes seem to start in the middle. I also seem to have episode one but not two or three. I started late, so maybe it was just the re-broadcasts that had screwy DTV guide data? It first episode was very interesting though.

They seem to have a marathon scheduled for May 1, so maybe if I get them straight through I'll have it all.
I'm a bit confused as well. I think I saw six episodes (in order), but Tivo missed a few, I think, as I only see two eps left. Does anyone know how many eps in all?

John Jr. -- couldn't read your spoiler post as I was afraid of findinf out info
before watching...

·
Banned
4,947 Posts
Tonight Tivo is recording "The Verdict" and "Blowpoke". Are these the final two episodes, and is this the correct order to watch them, or is "Verdict" the last ep?

·
Banned
4,947 Posts
JohnJr said:
It looks like just the listing is screwed up. What my TiVo recorded at 9PM Eastern, labeled "The Verdict" is actually "Chapter 7: The Blowpoke Returns." The one labeled Blowpoke, is actually "Chapter 8: The Verdict."

So if you watch them in the order the TiVo recorded them, you should be OK.

-John
Jeez!

My problem is -- I think I missed eps 5 &6. I guess I could wait a few days when they rerun the whole thing, but I may just watch 7&8 tonight anyway.

I can't wait!

:eek:

Edit: Re "The Stair Case" -- isn't "Staircase" ONE word, not two??? Or did they mean "The Case of the Stair" "The Staircase Case"? Or "The Stairs Case?

:confused:

·
Banned
4,947 Posts
hawkamer said:
Wow. That was riveting!

After the blow poke episode, I was firmly in the "reasonable doubt" camp. The verdict really shocked me.
It sure was!

I missed eps 5&6, but unless the prosecution presented some VERY DAMNING evidence, I can't see how the jury convicted Peterson. It was totally stunning -- and depressing. The prosecution's closing seemed to deal with Peterson't bisexuality more than evidence proving he committed the crime.
No reasonable doubt??? Hardly...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.