TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shmegistered Schmoozer
15,981 Posts
I recorded about 6 episodes and I can't make heads or tails of them. They're 50 minutes long and they show 2 back to back, but half of the epsiodes seem to start in the middle. I also seem to have episode one but not two or three. I started late, so maybe it was just the re-broadcasts that had screwy DTV guide data? It first episode was very interesting though.

They seem to have a marathon scheduled for May 1, so maybe if I get them straight through I'll have it all.

·
Shmegistered Schmoozer
15,981 Posts
I anxiously look forward to this weekend when I might get the whole series and will then be able to read this thread. :)

·
Shmegistered Schmoozer
15,981 Posts
Just want to say that we're down to the last 2 episodes and are really absorbed. It took a lot of effort to shut off the TiVo to keep from staying up until midnight to see the conclusion.

So far we're split on guilt/innocence - I'm having trouble with the whole defense theory explaining all those head injuries and all that blood. But the judge should not have let in as much other evidence as he did. Peterson sure seems broken up over her death. If he did it, he's one cold customer.

Also I thought of the theory that maybe in Germany he actually had had an affair with the girls' biological father and offed the mother when he died precisely so that he could raise the kids. Way out there, I know, but something to consider.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.