TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
West Coast citizen!
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. Half-surprised to not see a thread on this yet.

I think that may be one of the absolute worst episodes of The Simpsons, ever. Possibly worse than the Armin Tamzarian episode. Homer's father is a British lifeguard? C'mon.

I'm a long time Simpsons fan, but even I'm starting to think it's time for them to move on and either get new material or just let the show die.

The couch scene, though, was great. :)

·
Registered
20,106 Posts
Skittles said:
Wow. Half-surprised to not see a thread on this yet.

I think that may be one of the absolute worst episodes of The Simpsons, ever. Possibly worse than the Armin Tamzarian episode. Homer's father is a British lifeguard? C'mon.

I'm a long time Simpsons fan, but even I'm starting to think it's time for them to move on and either get new material or just let the show die.

The couch scene, though, was great. :)
Totally agree. I will admit, though, that I got a kick out of the William H. Macy guest shot on the bullies' public access show. That was mildly amusing. But it's time for them to go.

·
Smelly Pirate Hooker
1,161 Posts
I thought it was enjoyable and the couch gag was just okay. I had no major beefs with this episode as long as they hit the reset button at the end.

·
It's CWS time
2,367 Posts
So I saw up to the point where Grandpa admitted switching the labels on the DNA samples so that the lifeguard would appear to be Homer's father. Did I miss anything?

(stupid affiliate ALWAYS running late on Simpsons)

·
Purveyor of Idiocy
960 Posts
I stand by my statement that the worst episode was "Simpsons African Safari". That was unwatchable, and should be removed from the upcoming DVD set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts