TiVo Community Forum banner
121 - 140 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
The gang will come up with a plan, that will of course work, and save him and all will be well. Don't you worry about Wesley.
I could still see that happening, but then at the last minute after you think everyone's safe, one of the henchmen will be about to kill one of the cops, and Wesley sacrifices himself to save them. Or maybe even not a henchman, but a freak incident with another criminal or holdup or something.

·
Deregistered Snoozer
5,176 Posts
Wow I was wrong about the neighbor. I still didn't recognize him at all, I guess I've not seen that actor in anything else.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
13,924 Posts
Wow I was wrong about the neighbor. I still didn't recognize him at all, I guess I've not seen that actor in anything else.
He was a major part of Homeland from the beginning of the series. Interestingly enough this was a serious departure from that role (he was a really quiet guy who was screwed over by the main character, which of course in Homeland fashion we saw his reaction to it unfold over a long period of time). I really like the actor.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
He was a major part of Homeland from the beginning of the series. Interestingly enough this was a serious departure from that role (he was a really quiet guy who was screwed over by the main character, which of course in Homeland fashion we saw his reaction to it unfold over a long period of time). I really like the actor.
Thanks, I don't recognize him. He was also a main character in the final season of Homeland.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
13,924 Posts
Thanks, I don't recognize him. He was also a main character in the final season of Homeland.
Yes, I was trying not to be too spoilery. I wish they'd brought back his brother (David Marciano), but he had a cool storyline at the end.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Doing Episode 8 from the pov of body cams, shopcams, dashcams, interrogation room cams, ball cam, helicopters cams, streetcams, overpass cam, storefront security cams, dock cam, helmet cam, ship cam and finally the studio camera was interesting. Annoying at times, but interesting.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Ah. We're into SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 8 now. Sounds like I may get a headache watching this episode, but I'll give it a go.

·
Señor Member
80,668 Posts
Ah. We're into SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 8 now. Sounds like I may get a headache watching this episode, but I'll give it a go.
The motion sickness inducing shots were not too bad, IMO, it was just the constant change of perspective that was annoying. If they had stuck with each of the cameras longer, rather than switch so often, I think it would have been less annoying, while still giving you a similar effect. But I guess that is why I am not a director. :p

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
The motion sickness inducing shots were not too bad, IMO, it was just the constant change of perspective that was annoying. If they had stuck with each of the cameras longer, rather than switch so often, I think it would have been less annoying, while still giving you a similar effect. But I guess that is why I am not a director. :p
Agreed, I was more annoyed than nauseated. In network TV, I guess that's a win.

·
Deregistered Snoozer
5,176 Posts
…or why they were discussing Home Renovations over the air.
I'm pretty sure Bradford asked them to switch to a different channel before asking about home renovations. So, not on the open channel. I have no idea if stuff like that is done IRL.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
I'm pretty sure Bradford asked them to switch to a different channel before asking about home renovations. So, not on the open channel. I have no idea if stuff like that is done IRL.
maybe, but that was after Nyla said over the air, "he needs to do my kitchen backsplash first", so they did start the discussion on an open channel (unless she said that after they moved to a private channel ;)).

121 - 140 of 315 Posts