TiVo Community Forum banner
301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Was the Mothers Day episode the last episode before the last episode before the season final? 😁
Good way of putting it. But I don't see any more episodes on my recording schedule for this season.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 22 MAY BE ENCOUNTERED AFTER THIS POINT

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Good way of putting it. But I don't see any more episodes on my recording schedule for this season.
My mistake, the promo at the end of the prior ep (Mother Day) said “Next, The Last Episode before the Finale), but it was referring to a the next snow, not the next episode of The Rookie. 5/15 was the Rookie Finale.

·
Unknown Member
5,033 Posts
Two shows in one episode. They just stopped the whole drug lord episode. So they could have the whole shoot out.
Another April fools episode, with the duplicates and the cartoonish dialog & plot(s); they're doing them every other week now. I love outrageous humor, but there has to be some structure, some point.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·

My mistake, the promo at the end of the prior ep (Mother Day) said “Next, The Last Episode before the Finale), but it was referring to a the next snow, not the next episode of The Rookie. 5/15 was the Rookie Finale.
Yup, at the end I heard the announcer say something like "The Rookie will be back with all-new episodes next season". Although it sure seems like they're coming close to jumping the shark here.

I'm lucky to have heard that at all, by the way. My audio and captions were choppy throughout this episode, on two different DVR systems. Thanks Comcast.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm sure doing things like Tim/Dim & Lucy/Juicy is a blast for the actors. Unfortunately their fun doesn't correlate to fun for the audience. In fact, it might be inverse.
I thought it was ridiculous and FF a lot of it. Didn't even notice it disappeared. To be fair, the motel/diner stuff was fairly ridiculous too. Also, can Pete get killed off? Horribly, gruesomely, completely, with utter finality, and with the skip tracer whatshisname character joining Pete in his death.

·
Mouse Master
11,444 Posts
Last night's episode had that...um..."walk of honor"? thing for the organ donor's body (was that the term?)

Whatever it's called, is that a real thing? I've watched tons of TV episodes that dealt with organ donation and I don't recall ever seeing that before...
I realized you asked this months ago, but I just caught up on the season and am reading back through the thread. My physician wife confirms that it is indeed a real thing. She's seen it often.

301 - 317 of 317 Posts