TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
Yeah haha I watched it. I will keep watching it. I am having a hard time believing it to be honest, but whatever. I have investigated some of these pick up schemes in the past. It will be interesting to watch the show and see what happens.

I got the Beauty and Geek vibe as well with it.

I did like the contrast of approaches in the bar though. I think it clearly demonstrated some differences that exist betwen guys who are capable of picking up women and those who have no chance. I was really expecting more cheeziness out of the 3 Master Pick-Up Artists to be honest.

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
MitchO said:
I'm sorry, but no one is going to pick up women in that giant fuzzy hat. Or that ridiculous streaked hairdo the English wingman has. :p
The was my thought too. All of the Master Pick-Up Artists, I hate typing that, had way over-produced looks. It looks like that is standard operating procedure.

To me I would think that is crazy... but I am not about to say I understand women in terms of why the are attracted to certain things. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.