TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
I enjoyed it a lot watching the pros was ok it was watching the geeks that was fun. I felt so bad for the 45 year old guy in the bar with a bunch of early 20s. Outside the guy or 2 that were ok looking you could see they had no shot the second they started talking to the women. Can't wait till next week and see some of the progress the guys have made. Solid casting overall half of the guys have their work cut out for them the other 1/4 just need a little help and the others are probaly ringers.

I would not say actors or manipulation of the woman as good editing. They let the pros play for an hour or 3 and only need 2 minutes of the best footage to make them look good. You could see the stark contrast the second the pros hit the room they had an aura about them like they owned the place. That is key they just exuded confidence big time. The most impressive pro was matador he did not have the accent or good looks but has an extreme amount of game.

·
Registered
873 Posts
marksman said:
The was my thought too. All of the Master Pick-Up Artists, I hate typing that, had way over-produced looks. It looks like that is standard operating procedure.

To me I would think that is crazy... but I am not about to say I understand women in terms of why the are attracted to certain things. :)
They way I understand it is to stand out from the crowd. A way to call attention to yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.