TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· All About Footwork
29,905 Posts
I'm assuming this is now a season thread?

I won't post anything about the third episode (which I just finished).

This show is awesome. I'm loving it. But I really don't want to wait a week between episodes. Since the discussion on TCF doesn't seem to be very robust, I think I'll wait until all the episodes are in before I binge the rest.

· All About Footwork
29,905 Posts
Is it me, or does Jack Reynor (plays the brother Burton Fisher) look like a young, fit Seth Rogan?

--Carlos V.
I get that too!

Chris Pratt as well (I used to confuse Pratt and Rogan all the time)...

· All About Footwork
29,905 Posts
oh, forgot to mention that while I love (almost) everything about the show, the "evil doctor" is too comic-book-evil for me. I wish it was acted/directed to be a bit more realistic.

· All About Footwork
29,905 Posts
I don't understand the source of the money. They sent the $250,000 which they used to buy the 3D printing place and rent a car...I don't know the lottery amount (that's the $250k, right?) so where is he getting $200k per week from and how long can that last?

· All About Footwork
29,905 Posts
As we've seen with the lottery incident, the future's hacking skills are elite - should be pretty simple for them to "access" those funds within the stub.

Otherwise, the stub's timeline isn't 100% different from the future's past timeline, so they could be making sure bets on events in the stub, a la Back the the Future's Biff's sports almanac.

Other otherwise, while the show hasn't really gone into Lev's situation, let's just say he has more than enough funds to cover $200k/week.
I agree with all of this. My problem is they showed the negotiations for the initial seed money but didn't show them agreeing to a crap-ton on a regular basis. How many times can you win a lottery before everyone notices? on top of that, they don't need them for an extended length of time, just long enough to capture Aelieta (or whatever her name is).

· All About Footwork
29,905 Posts
When Flynn picked a stub, there were maybe 5 or 6 options to pick from. I don't know why it's so hard for Cerise to find which one she picked. Heck, Flynn picked the earliest possible date (other than 2028); which is the obvious choice anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts