TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Seasoned gas passer
12,206 Posts
I'd prefer Flynne in her own skin when she's in the "future".

· Seasoned gas passer
12,206 Posts
It's gotten to the point that I can't remember what days the streaming shows I watch drop new episodes. I go to the sites hoping to be surprised with a new episode.
Generally Friday for ATV & Prime. Those are the only two I use.

· Seasoned gas passer
12,206 Posts
There's a difference between complicated and confusing. For someone who is not a devotee of hardcore science fiction but likes a good one once in a while, this is a confusing story. I have stayed with it because the stories from each of the timelines and the characters have kept my interest. I bought into the peripherals going in and out of the present and the future when the headsets were on or off as well as the various conflicts but the latest episode, to me, added more confusion than clarity. I'm just trying to enjoy it without overthinking it. But as mentioned by others, I'll forget where it left off when it comes back in probably a year and will likely just give up.

Why the last scene had to be after the credits is beyond me - if it's important then it's clear that the intent is to confuse (as hinted above) sincee most people don't watch all the credits. Sometimes a scene will pop on seconds after the credits start so there's a good chance of catching it. But this was after all of them. Every last one of them.

Is a stub just a timeline (2028, 2032, 2099, etc)? If so, why the unnecessary additional vocabulary? Or is there more to it?
Cannot agree with you more. I have hung on with this due to the characters and the general premise, but, unlike a lot here in this threat, I'm NOT a sci-fi nerd. The last few episodes have succeeded in confusing me, and, I'm sure, a lot of other hangers on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts