TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
It's only been two episodes but this show is very good and interesting so far.

This is based on a William Gibson book? I thought he was against his books being made into movies or tv shows.

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
If Flynne was controlling another body then why did she have to be trapped in that body while they performed eye surgery on it? Shouldn't they have been able to perform that and any other body modifications on the host without her?

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
Damned Apple TV app on my iPhone taunted me today. Sometime today it popped up a notification that a new episode of The Peripheral was available. Cruel. I clicked through and was shown a preview of episode 6.

I think I watched episode 5 on 11/11 about 2:00 EDT. Anyone know the exact time new episodes are released?
It's gotten to the point that I can't remember what days the streaming shows I watch drop new episodes. I go to the sites hoping to be surprised with a new episode.

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
Wow. Tommy really broke bad in this episode. I didn't expect that at all. Flynne and Burton have some serious splainin' to do to him and the doctor.

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
I'm still surprised that Neuromance was never made into a film. And if it was, then I'd be even more surprised that I didn't know that.

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
Just a heads-up: There's a fairly significant scene after the end credit's of this week's episode (the season finalé).
I happened by chance to check the time remaining when the credits began and saw that there was a significant amount of time left which prompted me to ffwd to see if there was a post credits scene. Have there been post credits scenes in other episodes? I never check. Once the credits start to roll, I'm out. I believe that directors who add post credits scenes should be thrown into an active volcano.

I'll admit to being somewhat confused by the ending and Flynne's plan to continue fighting against evil Dr. ShoulderPads. I also find it pretty unbelievable that Connor would kill her.

· Meh.
41,592 Posts
I don't understand why the post credits scene was included. The odds of me remembering any of it by the time the next season rolls around is close to zero.

I don't think the show creators tried to confuse. They just have a complicated story to tell in a finite amount of time and some things get lost in the shuffle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts