TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
Just watched "Mortality Paradox". Seeing as how the alien had just generated a mini-reality involving the Kaylons, I'm surprised that the crew didn't ask for help from their species.
Just what the Orville needed, the Q.

I predicted the main plot detail by the time they got to the plane. The only part I didn’t predict was who the alien species would be or that they had replaced one of the crew.

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
OK, I really enjoyed "Twice in a Lifetime"---in particular, the way that Ed and Kelly took the choice away from Gordon as well as the solution to going back to the future...
I’m glad they decided to do this as the first thing I thought of when they said they were going to get more time fuel, was why not just go back another 10 years?

Drilling from the basement of the house did make no sense though, especially since while they were drilling they made lateral course corrections. The extra few feet from drilling outside the house wouldn’t have made much difference. If they needed to do so somewhere less populated, I’m sure there some some place secluded not that far away.

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
I guess you missed the fact that to drill, they needed a house with a basement. This almost certainly the only tract house in Southern California with a basement.
I don’t recall them saying they needed a house with a basement. I thought that house just happened to be the closest point to the deposit.

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
I forgot to watch this episode, new episodes are every Thursday, right? With all the streaming services I use I sometimes lose track of when new episodes come on. And it just dawned on me that I forgot to watch the latest episode of Evil yesterday on Paramount +. At least I know what I'll be watching tonight. Tomorrow is a new episode of Only Murders in the Building as well as The Bob's Burgers Movie on Hulu.
Yes Thursday. One of the benefits of using Apple TV is new episodes of shows on various streaming services show up on my watch list in the TV app as they are released.

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
I think they are talking about the AppleTV hardware, not the streaming service.
Sort of. The TV app, which is available on Apple TV boxes and iOS devices has an aggregated up next list which populates from connected Apps. Nearly any app (Netflix being the big exception) can be connected. As such I get notified any time there is a new episode of The Orville, among several other streaming shows I watch.

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
Didn’t the Kaylon state that their surrender was only until they can defend against the device and then they woukd resume to wipe out all life forms? So why would they allow their leader, Prime, to assist in recovering the device?
There really was no good reason for Prime to be down on the planet. It’s like sending the President on an away mission. It makes no sense. He could have sent one of his underlings.

Speaking of which, I’m not sure why Teleya was there either. Especially wandering around by herself.

·
Cat God
17,937 Posts
No, I disagree. There was nothing irreplaceable about the weapon itself---they could always build another one...
Not once Charlie died since she apparently was the only person capable of building it along with Isaac and for reasons unknown no one wrote any of that down since it was stated there was no instruction manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts