TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,548 Posts
What I didn't understand is how the Moclans knew about Topa's agreement with Heveena...it seems like they kidnapped her only minutes later. If they were keeping so close tabs tabs that they realized that Topa agreed to be a communications conduit, how is it that they didn't know the details of the contact/frequencies?
History suggests that black rendered extradition and torture interrogation sites do not operate on the basis of a sure knowledge that somebody processes information, Topa being a female Moclan from a Union ship visiting Heveena's house could have given them a deluded "reason to believe".

It was good/bad luck the belief was true not deluded.

Why Topa was given a real name not a code name for the contact is another question.

· Registered
6,548 Posts
There really was no good reason for Prime to be down on the planet. It’s like sending the President on an away mission. It makes no sense. He could have sent one of his underlings.
Any questions?
Kaylon Primary: I will accompany the ground mission.
I had assumed that you would be leading the Kaylon fleet.
Kaylon Primary: Kaylon Secondary will command our forces.
We already have one Kaylon. We don't need another.
Kaylon Primary: On the contrary. Isaac has proven he is not to be trusted.
We trust Isaac. We don't trust you.
Kaylon Primary: You misplaced the weapon once before. I intend to ensure it does not happen again.

By a small margin I think Kaylon Primary kept himself safer by joining the Union infiltration squad than commanding the Kaylon battle fleet.

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=1358&t=55243

· Registered
6,548 Posts
I mean the real question is why didn’t the Kaylons just blast the facility off the face of the planet once they knew it was there.
Unless you were sure it hadn't been armed the best first option could have been an attempt to disarm it. Blasting an armed weapon about which you know little had a higher risk of the weapon detonating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts