TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just someone
17,424 Posts
Spoilers for S03E06, "Twice in a Lifetime"...

I find it highly implausible that Charly wouldn't know what a cell phone is. Surely they would have come up at some point during her education.

I also find it highly implausible that Ed and Kelly were surprised by Malloy's wife and kid(s), because they'd seen his obituary.

I also find it highly implausible that the spot where Charly and Isaac needed to drill just happened to be underneath the one house in Southern California with a basement, which just happened to be vacant.
Cellphones were big 400 years ago. It's probably more unusual that Malloy knows about them than Charley doesn't. I agree that the rest is very convienient.

·
Just someone
17,424 Posts
OK, I really enjoyed "Twice in a Lifetime"---in particular, the way that Ed and Kelly took the choice away from Gordon as well as the solution to going back to the future...

(though I was a little surprised that the sandwich didn't show up again...what happened to it? it was supposed to arrive 3 months in the future, but the device will take at least 6 months to repair...)
It will be funny if the sandwich shows up in a future ep when we've forgotten about it.

·
Just someone
17,424 Posts
As Charly and Issac were the only two who could create the only device to save all life forms, was being on the Orville the right decision, or would it have been better to have them on Earth building additional devices and maybe a handbook 😁
Technical people don't do documentation. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts