TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Now that we know that they simply need to turn off their dampening field to travel forward in time through relativity, haven't they just made every space battle irrelevant? Granted if you jump time just to get away from the bad guy then how do you get back?? I am guessing that if you travel yet again far enough into the future you can find a way back. Kinda like shiny sparkle girl did in last week's episode.
No, there isn't enough mass to close our space-time. If you travel too far forward, you will find yourself in a dead universe, where nothing ever changes. Kind of like CBS.

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Drilling from the basement of the house did make no sense though, especially since while they were drilling they made lateral course corrections. The extra few feet from drilling outside the house wouldn’t have made much difference. If they needed to do so somewhere less populated, I’m sure there some some place secluded not that far away.
I guess you missed the fact that to drill, they needed a house with a basement. This almost certainly the only tract house in Southern California with a basement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts