TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20,108 Posts
I also enjoyed it, I appreciate that they kept Klyden an A-hole, and didn't have him 180 and become a doting dad that regretted also being transformed from female.

·
Registered
20,108 Posts
OK, I really enjoyed "Twice in a Lifetime"---in particular, the way that Ed and Kelly took the choice away from Gordon as well as the solution to going back to the future...

(though I was a little surprised that the sandwich didn't show up again...what happened to it? it was supposed to arrive 3 months in the future, but the device will take at least 6 months to repair...)
I have a feeling the sandwich will show up again.

·
Registered
20,108 Posts
I was wondering about that. Assuming the sandwich DOES show up when they said it would, would the sandwich appear in that same exact point in space, or would it know where the Orville was then ,and magically be where they are in space?
It will show up wherever it needs to as a plot device for whatever story they are telling I imagine :D

·
Registered
20,108 Posts
Not once Charlie died since she apparently was the only person capable of building it along with Isaac and for reasons unknown no one wrote any of that down since it was stated there was no instruction manual.
Didn't seem to slow down the Moclan guy from getting it to work.

·
Registered
20,108 Posts
I'm just glad Charlie is dead. I never liked that character.

Another good question in a long line of good questions: why is someone with apparently unique skills/abilities like Charlie stuck working as an Ensign pilot.
Apparently if you are super talented and smart you have to start off as a Navigator, if you recall John Lamarr was also "just a navigator" before he became Chief Engineer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts