TiVo Community Forum banner
2981 - 3000 of 3092 Posts

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
But this only has players from the CBS shows. None of The Challenge regulars are on. This is The Challenge: USA, season 38 of The Challenge is shooting now and will be on MTV at some point in the future.
Good to know the MTV "The Challenge" is also still going with the regulars. I wonder if CT is in this latest? I still like Bananas, but doubt we'll see him again for a while.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Moonhaven - July 7 - AMC+
Moonhaven focuses on Bella Sway (Emma McDonald), a lunar cargo pilot and smuggler 100 years in the future who finds herself accused of a crime and marooned on Moonhaven, a utopian community set on a 500 square mile Garden of Eden built on the Moon to find solutions to the problems that will soon end civilization on Mother Earth. A skeptic in Paradise, Bella is sucked into a conspiracy to gain control of the artificial intelligence responsible for Moonhaven's miracles and teams with a local detective to stop the forces that want to destroy Earth's last hope before they are destroyed themselves.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,319 Posts
I would like to know what story they would tell.
I really can't imagine but you know we are all going to tune in just to find out that answer. I hope it's great!
I would assume it will just be the adventures of Jon and the rest of the Freefolk north of the Wall.

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,869 Posts
"Generation Gap" is fun. I know pretty much all what the young people don't, and not much of what the older people don't.
I thought it was terrible. I couldn't take more than ten minutes or so. There's a reason you don't see any kids, and very few seniors, on Regular Jeopardy.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I thought it was terrible. I couldn't take more than ten minutes or so. There's a reason you don't see any kids, and very few seniors, on Regular Jeopardy.
I have to agree, although playing it via quickmode at 1.7, I did watch the whole thing. I can't imagine watching another episode, it's not a trivia show, it's more a show that wants to have fun with what people don't know. For those that didn't make it to the end, the winning family has a chance at a nice price, in this case a car, but because they are looking for laughs, the show is set up so a pre-school member of the family gets to pick the prize. The choice for the 5 year old yesterday was a new car or some $300 4 wheeled riding thing from razor. Of course the 5 year old chose the riding thing, costing his family a new car.

2981 - 3000 of 3092 Posts