TiVo Community Forum banner
2961 - 2980 of 3092 Posts

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,965 ·
Hotel Portofino starts 6/19 Sunday on PBS previously aired on Sky and also steaming on BritBox

Starring Natasha McElhone, Hotel Portofino follows a British family who open a hotel for upper class travellers on the magical Italian Riviera during the ‘Roaring 20s’.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
1899 - Netflix - From the creators of "Dark". Couldn't find a release date yet, but sometime this year.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,135 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,469 Posts
Streaming on Hulu June 23rd (not on FX)
Sounds interesting! When I saw this pic, I could not figure out why this actor looked so very familiar. Looked him up to see that I knew him from Shameless. d'oh!

Actually, in the list of actors for this show, he and Jon Bernthal are the only two I recognize, but it sounds interesting so I tthink I'll check it out.

Thx!

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
FYI for you MTV "The Challenge" fans. Apparently the new season of The Challenge has moved mainstream to CBS and starts July 6. Luckily I was web searching since it had been a while since last season and that's when I found out...

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,319 Posts
FYI for you MTV "The Challenge" fans. Apparently the new season of The Challenge has moved mainstream to CBS and starts July 6. Luckily I was web searching since it had been a while since last season and that's when I found out...
And this version consists of former players from other CBS reality shows, like Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother, and Love Island.

2961 - 2980 of 3092 Posts