TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lets go Bengals!!!!!
2,004 Posts
A lot of people enjoy that sort of thing, so they purposely produce this sort of script thinking that group will enjoy it. It's like science fiction, a segment of people will enjoy it, but not everyone. If that segment is important enough to them, they'll produce it no matter how bad it is. And when the cycle is at the top where it's more popular in general, they'll produce anything.

Medical shows were hardly around for a while now, but now they seem to be in every corner. Good, bad, and anything in between.
I can't watch medical shows anymore. I believe I'm going to catch whatever the big disease of the week.

·
Lets go Bengals!!!!!
2,004 Posts
Anyone know when "The Challenge: War of the Worlds" will debut on Paramount+ now that "The Challenge: USA" is over? It's Paramount+ only as they made very obvious but searching internet I have yet to see any mention of a debut day. I don't have Paramount+ currently and will only get it once that premiere starts.
Sorry but no. They have the regular Challenge on MTV starting on Oct 12. It will probably be after that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts