1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Nerd Fashionista
6,066 Posts

·
Nerd Fashionista
6,066 Posts
(((hugs)

Oh yeah, I cannot watch the vet shows either because I just know that some situations are not going to go well.

At least those of us who are very sensitive about animals being hurt are not alone. :) I usually feel pretty alone about it because you tell people and they treat you like you're some kind of idiot. Fine, if that's what it is, I'm still going to feel the same way and they cannot make me feel badly about how I feel.
It is nice to see others on here feeling the same way. Although I'm pretty unapologetic about it and everyone around me knows not to even think about talking about or showing me anything.

·
Nerd Fashionista
6,066 Posts
I guess that's understandable...it's what you might call a low-concept story (if a high-concept story is something you can sum up in a sound-bite). But it's a REALLY COOL STORY! You just have to...experience it. A trailer isn't going to hack it. (Which, now that I think of it, is an appropriate pun. "Hack it" as in "succeed," but also as in working your way inside it.)
Okay you and I usually like the same shows, so if you think it looks good, I'll give it a shot. :)

1 - 20 of 104 Posts