TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
These aren't new shows, but just a reminder of upcoming shows I follow/enjoy that will be airing new seasons shortly:
12/2 SEAL Team
12/3 BattleBots
12/9 The Challenge

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
Is that new Tim Allen/Karn show actually going to be on the History Channel? I think I saw something about that recently, but I found it odd that it w/b on the History Channel. Then, I thought maybe I wasn't paying proper attention and/or I just got confused. :D
Guess I won't be watching since YTTV doesn't carry History Channel. Too bad because I loved his original show.

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
FYI for you MTV "The Challenge" fans. Apparently the new season of The Challenge has moved mainstream to CBS and starts July 6. Luckily I was web searching since it had been a while since last season and that's when I found out...

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
But this only has players from the CBS shows. None of The Challenge regulars are on. This is The Challenge: USA, season 38 of The Challenge is shooting now and will be on MTV at some point in the future.
Good to know the MTV "The Challenge" is also still going with the regulars. I wonder if CT is in this latest? I still like Bananas, but doubt we'll see him again for a while.

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
Anyone know when "The Challenge: War of the Worlds" will debut on Paramount+ now that "The Challenge: USA" is over? It's Paramount+ only as they made very obvious but searching internet I have yet to see any mention of a debut day. I don't have Paramount+ currently and will only get it once that premiere starts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts