TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Rebel - 3/28/17 - BET

This John Singleton crime drama focuses on former Oakland police officer Rebecca "Rebel" Cole (Danielle Moné Truitt), who left the force to become a P.I. after her little brother was killed by the police.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Dimension 404 - 04/04/2017 - Hulu

In the darkest depths of cyberspace, there is another world. A lost dimension, home to wonders unseen, terrors unspeakable, and stories unlike any ever told. Dimension 404 is a science fiction anthology that explores the wonders - and terrors - of our digital age. From outrageous horror comedy to mind-bending action adventure, each episode tells a weird and wild sci-fi tale where the twist ending - is just the beginning. Do not click back. Do not reload. You have reconnected to -Dimension 404.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Castlevania - Netflix (July 7 2017)

Castlevania is a dark medieval fantasy following the last surviving member of the disgraced Belmont clan, trying to save Eastern Europe from extinction at the hand of Vlad Dracula Tepe himself. This new Netflix animated fantasy series, which is penned by comic book writer Warren Ellis, is based on the 30-year-old videogame franchise. It's not for youngsters; producers have compared its dark storyline to Game of Thrones. The first season is expected to be divided into multiple parts.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Extinct - BYUtv (October 1, 2017)

The series takes place 400 years after the human race has been exterminated by aliens. It follows Ezra, Abram, and Feena who have been revived by an alien faction for the purposes of restarting human civilization. The group cultivates their relationship with the alien restorers while dealing with conflicts from those genocidal aliens which destroyed humanity.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Does anyone know what channel the good doctor is on in Texas tomorrow? ABC is showing the stupid cowboys game. The tivo guide shows it starts with episode 2. This can't be right. They can't possibly showing the pilot everywhere but Texas?
I'm in the panhandle and I have it set to record on Monday at 9:01PM channel 8 KVIIDT (ABC)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Altered Carbon - February 2, 2018 - Netflix
Based on the award-winning novel, Altered Carbon takes place in a future where the human mind can now be digitized and downloaded into a "cortical stack" and placed into new bodies, called sleeves.

The series follows Envoy soldier Takeshi Kovacs (Joel Kinnaman), who is brought back to life centuries later to investigate the attempted murder of Laurens Bancroft (James Purefoy), the wealthiest man on Earth. As the investigation progresses, Kovacs comes to learn that his past isn't nearly as buried as he thought.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I don't get it. What's the point of breaking it up into small bits?
I suspect it was a pilot but the executives decided not to air it on their network due to the Nazi symbolism. CW probably put it on CW Seed to see if it gets a following. I guess they broke it down so it would look like they have more than just the pilot.

Edit: Or what MikeCC said.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Britannia - January 26, 2018 - Amazon Prime Video
Britannia begins in 43AD as the Roman Army, determined and terrified in equal measure, returns to crush the Celtic heart of Britannia, a mysterious land ruled by warrior women and powerful druids who can channel the mysterious forces of the Underworld. Arch Celtic rivals Kerra and Antedia must face the Roman invasion led by Aulus Plautius as it cuts a swathe through the Celtic Resistance.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts