TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Haha yeah. After ordering the chicken breast hold the chickenthe exchange with the waitress about whether thats what he really wants and how he ends up ordering a hot dog is hilarious.

·
PSWii60
3,108 Posts
Dwight's investigative skills were hilarious. "I've just found something out about Oscar...he's *not* sick!"

·
Registered
493 Posts
Now that Pam knows .. Jim can stop acting 'strangely' and feel more relaxed.. now its Pam's turn to feel awkward.

the ball is now in her court to tell Jim how she feels..

Oscar *was* faking ! He fooled me ;)

·
Registered
25,992 Posts
I loved this episode. Of course, I've loved all of season 2. :)

Dwight talking about how his "ex-girlfriend was cheating on him" :D

Also liked Dwight's investigation of Oscar's sick status. And this exchange, from memory:

Dwight: "What kind of sniffle was it?"
Pam: "Well, how many ways of sniffling are there?"
Dwight: "Three."
Pam: "It was the second kind."
Dwight: "Thanks, excellent."

:D
/Mike

·
Registered
183 Posts
i think the series is getting weaker. it's losing it's documentary feel and starting to feel like a regular sitcom. the michael scott character is becoming a buffoon without any real depth. he's funny, but the jokes aren't catching me off guard like they used to.

·
Registered
25,992 Posts
the michael scott character is becoming a buffoon without any real depth
I feel the opposite. He was a buffoon in Season 1, but has become more interesting in Season 2.

I do agree it's losing the documentary feel. Which I never felt was important in the first place, so that doesn't bother me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.