TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Poster of News
29,724 Posts
Meathead said:
Of course, I also spend too much of my day on message boards, so that may have something to do with the fact that my cube is the one right outside the boss' office :mad:
Get a dialup connection and use your own account! That's what I do. You can check my network logs for 10 years and find nothing bad on them because I dont use it often :)

· Poster of News
29,724 Posts
jrinck said:
Here's the question I submitted to Dwigt:

Dear Mr. Schrute,

My name is John Rinck, and I am with the Dunder Fact Checking Department in the Birdsboro office. k
What made you pick birdsboro? Is that in the show?

· Poster of News
29,724 Posts
jrinck said:
I was going to pick Reading, since that is the city I was born in, and reasonably close by, but since so many people mispronounce it as "Reeding", I just picked the first other PA city that came to mind.
but there's good old Redding CA :)

You coulda tried Ephrata or Mohnton too, not that anyone could pronounce them with the proper accent anyway.

· Poster of News
29,724 Posts
ravonaf said:
Lot's of people have been sued for distributing (uploading). .
That's why I never put anything in my share folder when winmx was around. People thought I was just a sponge by d/l from them but not sharing uploads. I was just trying to stay within the confines of the law..honest :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.