TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
58,995 Posts
OK, I haven't read the thread yet or watched the episode. I just want to ask if anyone knows why this show always takes so long to show up on BT? I'm looking right now and there are multiple copies of tonight's Smallville, as well as The O.C., C.S.I., Without A Trace, Four Kings, Will & Grace, and most of those have been up for an hour or two. But still no Earl or Office. Very strange.

·
Auteur
44,262 Posts
gtrogue said:
Is somebody making soup?

Freakin' hilarious.
OMG, I laughed my ass off!

I thought for sure at the end Jim would be listening to messages and the last one was going to be that message he left for "the girl." I thought he was making a fake message twofold: because he really wants no one else but Pan ;) and in order for the girl behind him to overhear how he got the phone number and hopefully she'd call Ryan so he wouldn't have to keep being their intermediary.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
devdogaz said:
OK, I haven't read the thread yet or watched the episode. I just want to ask if anyone knows why this show always takes so long to show up on BT? I'm looking right now and there are multiple copies of tonight's Smallville, as well as The O.C., C.S.I., Without A Trace, Four Kings, Will & Grace, and most of those have been up for an hour or two. But still no Earl or Office. Very strange.
Because you can legally buy it on itunes as oppossed to illegally downloading via bittorrent.

·
LSU Tiger!
313 Posts
newsposter said:
Except for watching pam and having to listen to chatterbox in the corner, I would have thought getting a nice private cube in the back would be reward, not punishment!
I was thinking the same thing! Who wants the desk right outside the boss' office? Especially when he can see over your shoulder at your monitor & everything you are doing all day.

We have had several "workspace reassignments" in my office & each time I beg them to put me in the cube in the corner where nobody ever goes.

Of course, I also spend too much of my day on message boards, so that may have something to do with the fact that my cube is the one right outside the boss' office :mad:

·
Poster of News
30,419 Posts
Meathead said:
Of course, I also spend too much of my day on message boards, so that may have something to do with the fact that my cube is the one right outside the boss' office :mad:
Get a dialup connection and use your own account! That's what I do. You can check my network logs for 10 years and find nothing bad on them because I dont use it often :)

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.