TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

· Certified Neurotic
Joined
·
526 Posts
Whoever did the makeup job on the Foreman marks did a great job. EWWWW.

And Dwigt puking was almost too much to handle.

And of all the side-cast, Stanley is my favorite. He takes no crap and even dishes it out, but never to the point of going over the top.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
getbak said:
"You can't fire me. I don't work in this van."

I know I've said this before, but I love the way they've made the camera into its own character. It's quickly becoming Pam's Lassie, like when it told her to let Angela know that Dwigt was okay.
Related to that, did anybody else think it was hilarious when the nurse told Michael that no electronics were allowed past that point, and he took out his microphone and shut it off? :D Silence...
 

· Certified Neurotic
Joined
·
526 Posts
Chmeeee said:
Related to that, did anybody else think it was hilarious when the nurse told Michael that no electronics were allowed past that point, and he took out his microphone and shut it off? :D Silence...
Is this a production goof?

Obviously the camera had an external microphone since it recorded the nurse's voice, and it's highly unlikely she'd agree to be mic'd up.

So when Michael turned his off we should at least have heard the ambient noise around the camera.

Because of this, I actually wondered for a second or two if there was a technical problem with the station. Then they cut to the office and the sound was back, so I chalk it up to a production goof.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
My wife and I were squirming when Michael said to the guy in the wheel chair -
"You and I we're alot alike" also, "30 seconds! Thats 3x's as long as me"

That whole seen (and every conference room scene) makes me squirm - but oh so funny
 

· ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞
Joined
·
323 Posts
My Tivo missed the very start of the show! :mad: Why did he have his foot in the Foreman grill?

I always watch the Office after my girlfriend goes to sleep. Its often very hard to not wake her up with my laughter.
She doesn't want to watch it?? :confused:

Matt
 

· Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
bigrig said:
My Tivo missed the very start of the show! :mad: Why did he have his foot in the Foreman grill?

She doesn't want to watch it?? :confused:

Matt
he had it plugged in his room because he didn't have a butler. he wanted to wake up to the smell of bacon, so he would take his grill, put the bacon on it, and then wake up, turn the grill on, and then go back to sleep, so when he wakes up, it smells like bacon.

he stepped on the grill this particular morning.

i know. it's even more hilarious if you saw it live. sorry you missed it.
 

· Certified Neurotic
Joined
·
526 Posts
scottjf8 said:
was it us, or did Michael also leave his watch on when going into the CT scan room?
Are CT scans affected by metal outside the chamber? CT scans are really just sophisticated X-Rays, right? So while Dwigt should have been metal-free, I don't think Michael needed to be.

MRI's, however, I would venture to guess could be thrown off by stray metal.
 

· Craps Player
Joined
·
4,005 Posts
I don't quite understand why he would have the grill on the floor, he could smell the bacon if the grill was on the counter.
 

· Certified Neurotic
Joined
·
526 Posts
VegasVic said:
I don't quite understand why he would have the grill on the floor, he could smell the bacon if the grill was on the counter.
Because he is Michael Scott.

And does this bacon sit out all night in his bedroom? YUCK.

Does he eat it?

Foreman grills allow for grease splatter outside the confines of the grill. Is this a fire hazard as well as a generally bad way to ruin carpeting or hardwood flooring?

Also, don't Foreman grills have a 10 minute timer and then they automatically shut off? So Michael gets up, loads the grill, turns it on, sets the timer to 10, and then only goes back to sleep for 10 more minutes, giving maybe a few to compensate for cool-down time?

Dwight hit the pole hard enough to rip off the bumper and get a concussion, but the car was still perfectly driveable?

And when the guy in the wheelchair made the comment about the handicapped space, the camera turned to a guilty-looking Michael. Wouldn't Dwigt be the one who parked it there, and, of course, the Michael we know would have turned the attention to Dwigt on that one.

Stroudsburg is quite aways away from Scranton, or does Ryan live there? Why else would he have gone all the way to Stroudsburg to try to find yams?

Hey, great episode, but loaded with inconsistencies! :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
jrinck said:
Because he is Michael Scott.

And does this bacon sit out all night in his bedroom? YUCK.

Does he eat it?

Foreman grills allow for grease splatter outside the confines of the grill. Is this a fire hazard as well as a generally bad way to ruin carpeting or hardwood flooring?

Also, don't Foreman grills have a 10 minute timer and then they automatically shut off? So Michael gets up, loads the grill, turns it on, sets the timer to 10, and then only goes back to sleep for 10 more minutes, giving maybe a few to compensate for cool-down time?

Dwight hit the pole hard enough to rip off the bumper and get a concussion, but the car was still perfectly driveable?

And when the guy in the wheelchair made the comment about the handicapped space, the camera turned to a guilty-looking Michael. Wouldn't Dwigt be the one who parked it there, and, of course, the Michael we know would have turned the attention to Dwigt on that one.

Stroudsburg is quite aways away from Scranton, or does Ryan live there? Why else would he have gone all the way to Stroudsburg to try to find yams?

Hey, great episode, but loaded with inconsistencies! :)
you're probably a stitch and a half at parties.

:p
 

· Not So Notable Member
is my user name
Joined
·
14,574 Posts
jrinck said:
Are CT scans affected by metal outside the chamber? CT scans are really just sophisticated X-Rays, right? So while Dwigt should have been metal-free, I don't think Michael needed to be.

MRI's, however, I would venture to guess could be thrown off by stray metal.
MRI = Magnetic Resonance Imaging = Huge Magnets = Metal Flying Across The Room
 

· Not So Notable Member
is my user name
Joined
·
14,574 Posts
jrinck said:
Are CT scans affected by metal outside the chamber? CT scans are really just sophisticated X-Rays, right? So while Dwigt should have been metal-free, I don't think Michael needed to be.

MRI's, however, I would venture to guess could be thrown off by stray metal.
MRI = Magnetic Resonance Imaging = Huge Magnets = Metal Flying Across The Room
 
21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top