TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,899 Posts
"You can't fire me. I don't work in this van."

I know I've said this before, but I love the way they've made the camera into its own character. It's quickly becoming Pam's Lassie, like when it told her to let Angela know that Dwigt was okay.

· Registered
1,899 Posts
mightyb said:
TAsunder said:
I'm confused by the ipod from the christmas episode. I thought dwight ended up with it?? Which makes me wonder how he knew so much about the mp3 player pam had.
It wasn't an "iPod"...it was another portable mp3 player....
it was a reference to an earlier episode when her fiancee was sarcastically going to buy her one for xmas, but then didn't have to because she had got it in the "secret santa converted to yankee swap" (which she then traded for the tea pot)
That was the point. In the Christmas episode, Dwigt traded the teapot back to Pam in exchange for the video iPod. As a result, Roy bought Pam the MP3 player he promised her, which is the one that Dwigt was helping her figure out in this episode.

The question was why Dwigt knew so much about her player when he has an iPod at home. My answer to that would be that Dwigt is probably a bit of a geek who knows about those sorts of things.

· Registered
1,899 Posts
spikedavis said:
I remember when this show first started and people were complaining that this show wasn't as good as the BBC version and they wouldn't give it a chance. Here we are now in the second season and the show has really come into it's own. This is easily one of the 3 funniest shows on TV.
At that time, who ever would have thought that the American version would have more episodes than the British?

The UK version only had two 6 episode seasons and the Holiday Special. "The Injury" was the 18th US episode. This week's episode was also its highest rated (against a CSI re-run). Apparently, the move to Thursday was a good idea.

· Registered
1,899 Posts
jradford said:
Did they show this? I tivo both Earl and Office, and made sure to watch the final seconds of the Earl recording to make sure I didn't miss any of the office. I thought it just opened with Michael calling Pan?
Yeah, they only had Michael tell the story about stepping on the grill. They didn't actually show it - which would have required the camera crew to be in Michael's bedroom that morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.