TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28,665 Posts
I prefer his character to play the "I am everyone's best friend at the office" role, and not the complete jerk.
Me too, but it made sense for him to be much more of a jerk this time, as he was injured and in pain. No surprise that he was one of those who get extremely cranky when sick. :)

The spray bottle scenes were great!

Loved the final scene, with Michael trying to sneak in his fot in the CAT scan machine. :D

· Registered
28,665 Posts
I thought part of the joke about Pam having some type of mp3 player other than an iPod was that her fiance promised her an iPod, and she ended up some some non-iPod mp3 player, kind of falling in line with the rest of their relationship. Not that all non-iPod mp3 players are worse than iPods, but I took that as part of the joke.
Definitely, I was just gonna write and comment on that. Instead of giving her the latest video iPod, the fiancee gave her some cheaper, music-only player. But it's better, according to Dwight at least, because it's bigger and more solid (or whatever he said, don't remember the exact choice of words). :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.